Quality Motion Control Products
US Digital offers a breadth of quality off-the-shelf and custom-built motion control products in various sizes and CPRs, delivering the position accuracy today's manufacturers demand.
US Digital products include an extensive line of absolute and incremental encoders (both kit- and shaft-styles), advanced inclinometers, and a wide array of accessories, hardware, interfaces, motor drivers, and power supplies to support these best-in-class motion-control sensors.
US Digital offers nearly one million high-quality, off-the-shelf absolute and incremental encoder configurations, plus any number of custom product offerings.
Combining optimal accuracy with stability and ease of installation for inclinometers that offer truer feedback and greater efficiency.
Popular Product Choices
E4T Miniature Optical Kit Encoder
- Push-on hub - spring loaded collet design
- Minimum shaft length of .275 in.
- Fits shaft diameters of .079 in. to .250 in.
- 100 to 1,000 cycles per revolution (CPR) ...
More E4T Details
E5 Optical Kit Encoder
- Quick, simple assembly, and disassembly
- Rugged screw-together housing
- Positive latching connector
- Accepts .010 in. axial shaft play ...
More E5 Details
CA-FC5-SH-NC 5-Pin Latching Connector / Unterminated, Shielded Cable
A 5-pin female polarized latching connector on one end of a 5-conductor round shielded 24 AWG cable. The standard length is 1 ft., and available in 1 ft. increments up to 500...
More CA-FC5-SH-NC Details
SEI-USB SEI to USB Adapter
- USB 1.1 device communicates at 12 Mbit/sec
- Compatible with USB 2.0 hubs and host adapters
- Supports up to 15 total devices on the SEI bus
- Supports SEI bus lengths up to 1,000 feet, depending on the number of devices attached. ...
More SEI-USB Details
Centering Tool CTOOL & MCTOOL
During assembly, this reusable tool is designed as a simple method for accurately locating the encoder base relative to the shaft to promote concentricity, thereby providing...
More Centering Tool Details